- Biden has committed to building an infrastructure that would support public health and equitable medical care. Controlling the pandemic is the first step toward rescuing a failed system.
- Biden can rise to the challenge of the climate emergency. This year’s devastating wildfires illustrate how high the costs of failing to deal with climate change already are.
- Protecting voting rights is an essential step that Biden must take to repair our democracy after Trump’s assault on the rule of law. But it is only the first one.
- Trump has cultivated an atmosphere of brazen racism and supported the networks of intolerance that are furthering it. A Biden Administration will have a moral imperative to safeguard civil rights.
- Imagine a President determined to combat the destruction of democracy. Biden will restore the most fundamental principles of American leadership.
What Trump and the United States needs is a third party. Trump needs to organize a third party made up of the millions of vigilantes,